HOW IT WORKS
Schedule a phone conference by using the contact form below.” We will briefly discuss your estate, your family and any issues of concern. We’ll determine whether virtual representation is a good fit for you and me.
Make payment and fill out detailed questionnaire online
I will draft your documents and send them to you securely
You’ll sign the documents as instructed, on your own schedule, with or without my assistance via phone or facetime
Estimated Prices for Virtual Services. Your cost may vary depending on your particular estate planning needs.
- Basic Will for single person: $500.00
- Basic Wills for Married Couple: $650.00
- Durable Power of Attorney (Financial): $150.00
- Medical Power of Attorney with HIPAA Release: $150.00
- Directive to Physicians (Living Will): $75.00
- Designation of Guardian in the Event of Later Incapacity: $75.00
- Appointment of Guardian for Children: $75.00
- Appointment of Agent for Disposition of Remains: $75.00
- Basic Estate Bundle (Basic Will, Durable Power of Attorney, Medical Power of Attorney, Directive to Physicians, Designations of Guardian) – Single Person $750.00, Married Couple $1,000.00
- Basic Estate Bundle with Simple Trusts and Guardian for Minor Children: Single Person $1,100.00, Married Couple $1,400.00
- Revocable Trust + Basic Estate Bundle – Starting at $2,000 for single person, starting at $2,500 for married couple
- Assistance with beneficiary designations for non-probate assets (such as life insurance, IRA, 401k, 403b) – starting at $100.00
- Supervision of Document Execution via phone, Skype, Facetime (30 minutes, $100.00)
- Supervision of Document Execution in Person (in Georgetown or Round Rock) $200.00
CONTACT JENNIFER McKAY
The information transmitted in this form is not considered an establishment of an attorney/client relationship. Do not transmit confidential or time-sensitive information through this form.